Staying strong ! x


3rd October 2012 


Be strong . Two simple easy words to say to someone .
Yet, two hard words to be done.

How many times have you feels like you're weak and hoped that you would listen to your own advice ?
When things get harsh , its hard to be strong . 
No matter what people say , 
They're not in my shoes. 
They're not the one who feels what I feel.

If only I could listen to my advice . 
If only I was good enough for everyone .
If only I life in a world free of people who hurt me so bad .
If only I was strong enough to get through my problems.

There have been nights when I felt like going away , 
somewhere far , 
somewhere where people accepts my flaws.

I've tried being strong for people that I love ,
for my family , for my friends.
But no matter how hard I tried to fake my smiles and my laughters.
Deep inside me , I'm broken and all I want to do is cry.

Its true though , time heals the wound . 
But how long would it take for complete recovery?

One thing for sure , 
I should keep my head held high 
and 
pray that my life would somehow be better one day.

I hope that someone would be proud of me one day and I really want to get out of these feelings