Surrender ! x


4th October 2012 .
Ignorance. Its killing me inside looking at your smiles , hearing you laugh .
I like your laughters and smiles , but I love it when I'm the reason behind those .
Its a week since we last had a proper talk .
Don't you miss me ? 
We used to be so close , we used to talk everyday about everything .
I miss us , I miss our memories and truth be told .. 
I miss you . 

Sitting in a classroom with 20 people , 
it felt lonely .
I just want you back , 
It felt weird bumping into you and not getting a smile from you . 

You know I need you the most now , 
especially when most of the people been telling lies about me. 
And you don't even care about everything that I'm going through.

I just .. :
            v



For what we've been through these past years , 
there's not even a mark of me in your heart huh ?
I just don't want to live this way . 
The way you're treating me now . 
I just don't .
Come back to me , and we'll work things out ?
I'll wait for you . 


 Ain't you the one who told me that you'll be there with me forever and always ?
through thick and thin ?

I just want you back . 
Pleasee