Truth Be Told

#39

Assalamualaikum . 
well hello there readers . 

Have you ever been in a situation where your thoughts didn't count ?
or you are being treated like dirt ?
Or you are being punished when you did nothing wrong ?

I've been in that situation recently , 
Well , I've been keeping it a secret all the while . 
But since I got back from Europe , 
I've lost my patience . 

My friends in school know that . 
I meant my close friends . 

Since the 2012 session starts , 
I've hated the prefect comitees . 
They are called 'exco' . 
Seriously , I respected them because they are my seniors . 

But these form 5 prefects are not doing their work properly . 
They yelled at ordinary students .
They punished students without asking the reasons . 

What is all this crap ?

You my dear senior prefects are humans ., so do the ordinary students .
And outside the school gates , YOU ARE NOBODY ! 
Bear that in mind . 

Seriously , 
we students would not mind if you want to punish us or what-so-ever , 
but please . 
ASK THE STUDENTS THEIR REASONS FIRST ! 
Don't just simply punish people . 

Who knows , you are wrong . 
Maybe that ordinary student have to do that thing because he/she is desperate . 
or maybe , he/she is not breaking the rules ! 

This world revolves around , 
and life is like a spinning wheel . 

Its not possible that one day , that person who you scold and say mean words to . 
Will be a success and all you are is mean and pathetic !

You my senior prefects , 
are not robots and are not angles ! 

Truth be told , 
I did not break any rules ! 
You were wrong ! 
Why wont you admit you're wrong and say I'm sorry ?
Because you have pride ?

My dear senior prefect , 
I don't appreciate the way you treat me ! 
You scolded me in front of people ! 
I have my pride and dignity ! 

Just because you're a son of a successful person, you are allowed to treat people like they're animals ?
YOU ARE WRONG ! 

Everybody deserves to be treated with good manners , not with this type of crap! 

One last thing ,
Just because your daddy is a professor or any other successful carriers , that is not a guarantee that you will be as successful as he did ! 

When the time come , you have to stand on your two on feet . 
You can no longer depends on your father's legendary name ! 

Will you survive ?
with your attitude , you are going no where ! 

readers , 
TREAT PEOPLE RIGHT , AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE HAPPY . 

Love , 
THAT WRITER NEXT DOOR