Its A Holiday In Spring ! Part 1

# 38 

Assalamualaikum and hello there dear readers . 
I hope everyone is having a good time .
Its been a month since I updated my blog . 

I was a busy bee this past few weeks , 
with the mid year exam and  mending my heart back and other stuffs

So as you already know ,
me and my parents went on a holiday in April . 
We went to Europe , 
hmm , It was really chilly . 

Since this is part 1 , I'm gonna start in Frieburg .
So , it was a 13 hour flight from Malaysia to Frankfurt . 
It was one tiring flight-ride . 

When we arrived ,
Pak long picked us up . 
wehee . 
after sending mak yang to paklong , 
My parents and me went to Freiburg . 
Ahh , the temperature was 1 C 

I was really enjoying it ,
Malaysia was so hot back then . 
And having a change in weather is really heaven on earth . 


Here are the pictures 






We stayed in freiburg , and we went to the town .
We got lost .
We shop ! 
I bought 2 perfumes ! 

I'll update about the other places in the next post . 
Keep your heads up and survive , 
The Writer Next Door