24th March 2012

# 36 
Love and Break ups 

Bismillahirahmanirahim .. 
Assalamualaikum .

This is a true story . 
This happened to me . 

yes , we broke up in a 2 minutes phone call . 
for over 11 months together . 
we finally decided to go in our own seperate ways . 

Maybe its true , we were not meant to be together . 
We are still young , and we deserve someone better than each other . 

Truthfully , it hurts in the beginning , but . 
If we take it in a different point of view . 
its a good thing , 

He gave me more space to make me focus on my studies . 
He was the best , 
we know each other 7 years back . 

And we as a couple don't really match , 
we fight like cats and dogs . 
We were like water and oil . 

We have nothing in common , 
I'm even suprised that we stayed together for almost a year . 

For this break up , we have our very own reason . 
so please people , 
stop making our lives miserable . 

Face the fact , that we are not meant for each other . 
The reason for our break up will remain a secret between me and him . 
Please respect our decision , and stop asking more questions due to this matter . 

I have forgive him , and so do him .
The 11 months with him were the best . 
Take care peeps , 

THAT WRITER NEXT DOOR