29th February 2012

# 35 
Hey , Its MY BIRTHDAY 

Bismillahirahmanirahim . 
Assalamualaikum . 

Hmm , Its Wednesday and its the 3rd day of The 2012 1st Test . 
Its my birthday , 
The date , its special . 
My birthday comes once every four years .

Its leap year , 
and I finally TURNED 4 ?
err , I'm sixteen . 
its the 4th time .

I take my birthday as unique , 
The only girl in school who have that day as a birth date and the only girl in my family to have it . 

I'm grateful that Allah SWT have chosen me to have this wonderful date as a birthday . 
Last but not least , 
Thanks to you awesome boys and girls , aunts and uncles , brothers and sisters 
who wished me Happy Birthday ! 
The total wishes I get for this year is 925 wishes . 
I would like to thank each and everyone of you who wished personally , 
but it would take a long time . 

So , I show my sincere gratitude for those who wished , 
gave me wonderful presents . 

I couldn't ask for a better birthday !

I do love each and everyone who remembered me personally .
You guys have your own place in my heart .

Lastly , I would like to thanked you guys for your doa' .
May Our Life will be filled with barakah . 

Love , 
THAT WRITER NEXT DOOR