Friendship x

10th September 2013

Hello readers . 

Its been a while . The last update was in june I guess. 

So here's the update that you people are waiting . Thankyou for still being here at my blog and asking me for updates !

So recently , 
Me and miss was my bestfriend decided to end our friendship for 11 years . It was a mutual thing we both agreed on . But I still cried ! *hey i'm still a girl and those 11 years were meaningful long years. 

Uhmm actually we had a fight like a huge one . That lasted for almost 2 weeks . Full of dramas and silent treatment . 

So one weird thing came across my mind. 

In friendship , what matters most ? Looks ? Money ? Or the brain ? Designer items? Etc

Like in movies , popular kids hangs out with the pretty rich kids . So status does matter right ? 

In my case , I guess the looks and how someone appearance and how someone talk took the toll . 

Being friends for years , 
We decided to share a lot of things . 
And give each other special treatments and stuffs . 
 
But this year , 
It was a rough start . 
Well just so you know , she's the brainy and popular kid in school . And i'm just a normal kid. 

So she found herself a new bestfriend . And she was busy . Totally understand that part. 

Then the treatment . 
I've been getting like weird and crappy treatments from her . *still forgiving that
 
And then there was this time , 
Uhm , I had an issue with her new bestfriend. 

Then , obviously she choose the new bestfriend instead of me . Her friend for 11 years .

So I was mad and how do I put this in words ? Uhmm . Yeah , disapointed .

Actually , I just felt like I just lost my bestfriend when I got the crappy treatment. Its like a quarter of me is missing . 

Its hard enough to even have to look at her giggling with her new bestfriend . 

And its hard to not talk to someone who you talk everyday to . 

Guess that , its written this way . 
Well things happens for a reason right ? 

I'm pretty sure its a sign from nature that tells me not to really put a trust on people . 

Imagine what used to be 'our' secret is now 'their' secret . Imagine how hurtful that feels . 

Now , I'm trying really hard to make me happy again with people with good vibes around me so I don't miss her . 

I had to move on , like seriously . I'm the only one missing this friendship . While she's happy .

This friendship is actually broken to so many pieces that I don't think anything could fix it anymore . 

So if you're reading this , 
I'm not actually mad . I'm disapointed and tired of getting hurt . The fact that you throw me away like a piece of trash , that shattered my whole spirit . 
Its like being betrayed and crushed to pieces. 

And this pain ain't going away even with the rain . 


 
Cherish your friends when you still have some . 

Lots of love , 
That writer next door .