Thank You , Bestfriend




Hello there readers ! Here's a little something for my bestfriend!


Back in 2009 ,
I knew a guy , named Amirul Iman B. Nazri.

It all started on facebook , couldn't recall who added who first .
But we instantly became friends . We started only sending wall-to-wall messages .
Then , move on to IM's and then through phone .

I was a real mess back then ,
But he was there the whole time .
That makes me feel safe whenever I talked to him .

I love his voice , although I don't tell him that .
Back in 2009, he's not as good looking as now .
Girls weren't in love with him as much as girls do now. *insert sigh
He was such a mess too .
Technically, we were there for each other .

We shared stories,
shared moments of life together .

We were so close , that we on call almost every night .
He's such a charmer .
We became bestfriends!

Time flies and now its 2012 ,
He went through a break-up .
I cried when he called me and told me his story.
But, I have to sound tough so I didn't cry when he called,
as soon as he hang up, I cried.
Wondering why must he faced all the troubles ?
why not me ?
If only I could take the pains away from him, I would .

Right after that moment,
he changed,
I don't know whether he realized it or not,
but he changed,
he changed so much till I don't know him anymore.

Now,
he's handsome ,charming and nice.
who wouldn't fall for him ?

He has lots of girls loving him now ,
fangirl-ing him .
too much girls , until a lot of girls were hating me so much.
They said mean things to be ,
it was too painful that I cried to my sleep,
waking up to tears each and every time it crossed my mind.

I just want it to end ,
so I end up ending my friendship with him .
We then skyped ,
I wanted to say goodbye and thanks for the amazing 4 years.

He told me to be strong and no matter what ,
we'll remained bestfriends.
It was the best thing he ever said to me .


I just want my bestfriend back ,
the old him . The one that isn't famous .
But I can't rewind time . I just hoped that time would just slow down . Cause I don't want him to forget me when we both grew up later on.


So it have been 4 years and turning 5 years soon ,
I sincerely hope that this friendship will stay strong and won't end without us trying to save it.

Thanks a lot Iman Nazri ,
Thanks for staying and be friends with this imperfect girl , the girl who has so much problems.
Thanks for staying up the whole night just to listen to my sad stories,
Thanks for saying the perfect words the perfect time .
Thanks for being the cutest bestfriend in the whole wide world

I'm sorry for not being the bestfriend you expected ,
I'm sorry for not being there when you need me ,
I'm sorry for being such a degil girl . hihi

One thing for sure,
I loved you back in 2009 and will always love you , no matter its 2012 or 2072.

The imperfect bestfriend,
Athira