13th February 2012

# 33 
Nerds and Spectacles 

Assalamualaikum . 
May peace be upon you readers . 

Nerds wear nerdy specs . 
who give you that general idea ?

when people call them geeks or nerds . 
I think they're attractive . 
cute in fact . 

Thats Cameron Mitchell . 
A star from The Glee Project . 

Isn't he adorable ?

He's actually my boyfriend's famous twin . 
Hold it right there ! 
No , they're not related . 

But they do look alike though . 
Now that he's blonde , I think they do look alike . 


See ? 

They're twinsies ! 

So i do wear specs . 
And my specs are , 
1 in margenta . 
the other one is purple . 

People say geeks date geeks . 
Well , the birds with the same feather flocks together right ?
So maybe we geeks are a minority in this community , 
but we sure do have a life of our own . 

When you see a boy with geeky glasses . 
What would you say ?

Most of you say , ewww . 
nerds ! 

Maybe he's a nerd to you , 
but to me he is freekin' handsome . 

So love is subjective . 
But who cares ?
As long as he's nice , 
and he's a good muslim with kind heart . 

And he's super sweet .
everynight he will tell me this 
:

THAT WRITER NEXT DOOR