11th February 2012

# 31
JEALOUSY 

Assalamualaikum , and hello there readers . 

and yes I'm the jealous type . 
hmm , that's just me . 
I get jealous over silly stuffs , 
example : 
when my brother gets a cooler eraser than me . 

Okay I get jealous over that ! 
You can call me stupid , 
but my mum told me that jealousy means you love that thing . 

So when I'm jealous towards my brother , I love him ?
Okay I do love him . 

My jealousy gets worst now , 
because I'm more sensitive I guess . 
Everything need to be my way , or I'll hate you . 

And I just hate liars . 
And because I'm not rihanna who love the way you lie . 
I love the person so is truthful and nice , 
who care about me and will never break my heart ! 
But , I know I wont get everything my way . and there'll be liars in life . 
Why must we want what we cant have ?



And when we cant have what we want . 
Its better if we stay silence , so no one gets hurt . 

Love , 
THAT WRITER NEXT DOOR